Chinese Fried Rice
- 1 Package NOH Chinese Fried Rice Seasoning Mix (1 oz.)
- 2 Tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 Cups cooked rice
- 1/2 Cup diced meat (char siu, bacon, ham, chicken, shrimp)
- 1/2 Cup diced vegetables (frozen peas, carrots, mixed vegetables, etc.)
- Ricecooker or medium sauce pan
- Skillet or wok
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in skillet. Medium-high heat. Add diced meat and sprinkle 2 tablespoons Fried Rice Seasoning Mix. Stir Fry.
- Add 4 cups cooked rice and mix into cooked meat. Continue stir frying for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add diced vegetables and stir fry for another minute. Serve and Enjoy!
For added flavor: Add 1 lightly scrambled egg.