Hawaiian Spicy Chicken Wings
- 1 package NOH Hawaiian Spicy Chicken Mix (2 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 lb. chicken (wings, drumettes, thighs, etc.)
- Small mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Frying pan or wok
- Combine NOH Hawaiian Spicy Chicken Mix with 1⁄2 cup of water; mix well.
- Roll chicken pieces in flour then dip into NOH Hawaiian Spicy Chicken Mix.
- Deep fry in hot oil (medium-high heat) – cook until golden brown; approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Makes excellent Hawaiian Style “Buffalo Wings”.
Other Suggested Uses: Great for onion rings! Follow above directions.