- 1 package NOH Poke Mix (0.4 oz.)
- 1 lb. fish (tuna [ahi] bonito [aku] swordfish, salmon, octopus [tako], etc.)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Sharp kitchen knife
- Large mixking bowl
- Cut raw fish into 3⁄4” x 3⁄4” cubes.
- Remove ogo (seaweed) from package and place in bowl.
- Cover ogo with water and let stand 2-3 minutes.
- Remove ogo from water and slice into 1⁄2” pieces.
- Place cut fish in a bowl and sprinkle ogo over fish.
- Add 2 teaspoons sesame oil and Poke Mix, mix well and serve.
To enhance flavor and color, add chopped green onions.