Kalua Pork (or Chicken)
- 2 tablespoons NOH Kalua Smoked Seasoning Salt
- 5 lbs pork butt (pork shoulder)
- Slow cooker, crockpot, or Instapot
- Place pork (fat side up) into a slow cooker (crock pot).
- Sprinkle NOH Kalua Seasoning Salt over pork.
- Cook on low heat for 8 - 10 hours. (Instapot: 2 - 3 hours)
- Using 2 forks, shred meat, serve and enjoy!
Option: Place in a Dutch Over or Roasting Pan (sealing tightly with foil) and bake @ 275oF in a convention oven or 225oF in a convection oven, for a minimum of 6 - 10 hours. Remove foil and use 2 forks to shred meat. Caution - Hot!