Korean BBQ (Bulgogi or Kal Bi)
- 1 Package NOH Korean Barbecue Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- - OR - 1/2 cup NOH Korean Barbecue Cooking Sauce & Marinade (13.5 oz.)
- 1 lb. short ribs (cut 1/4” thick) or thinly sliced flank steak.
- Large mixing bowl or container to marinate
- Grill, baking sheet, or skillet
- Combine contents of package with 1/2 cup water and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Marinate short ribs for a minimum of 4 hours. (For best results, marinate overnight).
- Cook as desired - barbecue, broil, pan fry, etc.
Note: For a stronger flavor, substitute 1 tablespoon of sesame oil for the vegetable oil. Add 1/4 cup diced green onion to marinating sauce.
Also excellent for chicken, steak, hamburger, pork chops and turkey.