Lomi Lomi Salmon
- 2 tablespoons NOH Original Hawaiian Seasoning Salt
- 8 oz fresh Salmon
- 4 medium sized tomatoes or 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 1 large round onion (white or yellow)
- Sharp kitchen knife
- Clear plastic wrap
- Medium mixing bowl
- Rinse salmon with water.
- Rub NOH Original Seasoning Salt all over rinsed salmon and wrap in clear plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight for best results.
- Remove salmon from refrigerator and place in a bowl with ice cold water. Let sit for 30 minutes, drain and rinse well. (Remove skin if necessary.)
- Cut Salmon into small cubed pieces 1/4” x 1/4”.
- Dice tomatoes and onions. (Both round green)
- In a bowl, add diced salmon, tomatoes, round and green onions. (Lomi - Lomi in Hawaiian means “To Massage”) So, make sure your hands are clean and massage mixture for 2 - 3 minutes until mixed thoroughly.
- Place in refrigerator, let chill and serve at your luau.