Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- 1 package NOH Chinese Beef Tomato
- Seasoning Mix
- 1 Cup water
- 1 lb. Chopped steak
- 1 Yellow onion (sliced into 1/4” pieces)
- 1 Stalk green parsley
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine NOH Chinese Beef Tomato Seasoning Mix with 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Add chopped steak to sauce and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Stir fry chopped steak for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add onions and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Remove onions and place them on the middle of a platter in a mound. Cover onions with steak and garnish with parsley. Serve & Enjoy.
NOH Ingredients in this Recipe