Paniolo Breakfast (Hawaiian Cowboy)
- 1 Package NOH Portuguese Sausage Mix (11/8 oz)
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 lb. ground pork or ground turkey
- 1 Dozen eggs
- 1/2 Cup diced green onions.
- Large mixing bowl
- Large skillet or frying pan
- Combine NOH Portuguese Sausage Mix with 1/2 cup water and mix well.
- Add 1 lb. ground pork or turkey and mix thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, whip up 12 eggs (scrambled egg-style)
- Place approximately 1/2 lb. of ground meat into a large skillet; add a little cooking oil
- On medium-high heat cook the meat until done (It should break up into small pieces).
- Pour the whipped eggs onto the ground meat and continue cooking.
- Sprinkle in 1/2 cup green onions and cook until done.
Suggestion: Serve with rice, hash browns, or wrap in tortilla for an excellent breakfast!